Pricing for my wedding services is what is customary in this area for a fully qualified professional wedding officiant. (Legally ordained – not online ordained).
I’m not able to be exact about fees outside of a consultation. I’m not being secretive, it’s just that I need to get to know you a little so I can guide you to selections from an overwhelming number of ceremony options and my own personal creativity that will be good fits for your taste, beliefs, and personalities. Then I can give you final pricing.
- What I can do right now is tell you that fees range between $200 – $700 and that my most popular package falls in the upper end of the scale.
- Elopement style weddings run around $200 – $350 for a short and simple yet gracious, and joyful religious or secular elopement type ceremony.
- My lovely and unique mid-range ceremonies run between $400 – $550.
- My most meaningful specialty weddings which are created exclusively for you and feature your personal love story range from $600 – $700.
- Travel fees may apply if I must travel beyond the Research Triangle for your rehearsal and wedding ceremony.